Is going back to school too much? We know and understand perfectly that this period is very stressful. New projects, different schedules and with all this, the dynamics of the family always turns out in a different way.
In addition, the excitement of children to return to school always contagious and is something that motivates us to give our best so that this new stage is the best for them then, why should you apply for a credit via payroll?
I remember my childhood, the first days of classes returning from summer were always very exciting. You used to meet with your friends at recess and everyone told about the things they did during their vacations as well as the places they had the opportunity to go to. Also, brand new is always very exciting. Whether it was the uniforms, the shoes and the tennis shoes or the backpack, the books and notebooks, it was fascinating for me to see everything new. Besides, the smell of new books was an experience for me. I still remember the feeling of writing on the first page of notebooks or starting to answer the workbook.
Similarly, meeting the new teacher and entering a different room always caused a tingling in my stomach. It was a new year and with him, there was also the fear of knowing the new things that were going to be learned. It is also true that these feelings leave us very quickly and that is why we should enjoy them when our children are living them. As we grow up, these are things that do not last within us.
In order for your children to live and feel to the fullest the experience of going to school and start learning new things, it is necessary that you always give them the support they need but also the tools that their school education asks for. Below we will give you the reasons why a payroll loan may be the best option for this return to school:
- You can have it approved in a very short time: We love having the possibility to give you a news that maybe you could not even imagine. It is very likely that you have a credit practically approved and ready to use but you still do not know. Through the government unit where you work, you can request and obtain a credit via payroll in a much quicker and easier way. The best thing is that you ask directly at the clinic where you work and you are informed of the requirements you need, it’s very simple!
- All the money available and ready to be invested: In a credit via payroll unlike, for example, a credit card, here all the money will be available to you and the payment term will be much broader. If you need to buy school supplies, accessories, uniforms and also pay the registration fee or some advanced tuition you can do it without having to pay surcharges or some kind of commission to use more of the money that you can take every month. This is a great advantage especially when you can take advantage of discounts or make some wholesale purchases.
- You decide the term of your credit: Another point in favor of requesting your credit through the institution where you work is that you can decide the term to pay your loan, this unlike credit cards where it can not be possible be a point in favor because there only tell you the period of time by which you can have it or well, after that change it and increase your line.
- Interests can be reduced considerably: Yes! As you heard it. In Credifiel we know that one of the great barriers for more and more people to apply for credits is because they are afraid of the issue of interests that can generate debts, of course, as long as you do not know how to manage your finances and fall behind with your payments In the case of a credit via payroll the opposite can happen and reduce interest. This is because you, when working for a unit that has an agreement with the credit institution, will be easier to check all your data and you would not even have to grant a guarantee or guarantee. Also, being a payroll loan, we do not need the payment will be practically alone and you would not have to worry about doing them.
- It is easier to manage your cash: When we have money in a credit card can be difficult to manage it because many of us, not seeing things tangibly, we use them as if there was a cutoff date and no interest that increase the debt. On the other hand, if your loan is obtained in a tangible way, that is, through cash you can have in your bank account to dispose of it at any time, it will be much easier to manage for you. With this, what you can do is invest it in a better way and also, be careful with the way you spend it.
Also, it is important that you always bear in mind that payroll loans are also borrowed money to help you achieve the goal of having your children return to school always happy and confident that they have the support of their parents needed to get by regardless the adversities.
Remember how important it is for them that from the time they are little you give them security so that they can take their steps every step of the way. Through Credifiel and your government unit is that you can apply for and obtain the loan you want, in the amount you need and for the period of time with which you feel most comfortable. Our credits are exclusive for government workers because we care about their dreams and those of Mexican families. Dare to know us and benefit from the financial solutions we have for you.